Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Household goods affordability

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:53:35 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 10/23/2013 2:23 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:17:44 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

This is, oh, so inaccurate!

Fox dispenses only the Party line as dictated by Roger Ailes and
his co-conspirators in anti-American iniquity.

What a crock of ****.

Ask Roger how many from the left wing are watching Fox News.

You are pathetic.

Whenever I see/hear Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
complain about Fox News and claim the network only broadcasts lies.
I ask them if they've ever watched Fox News and their answer is always
something like "Hell no, I'm not watching that pack of lies!" I ask how
do they know Fox News is lying and their answer is something like, "I've
heard about from everyone!" When I ask if they should watch Fox News and
determine for themselves if Fox News is lying? The answer is
usually, "Hell no, I'm not watching that pack of lies!" ^_^

TDD

Facts still remain. Higgs is a lonely Jewish woman without a lover or
handyman. Malformed Malcolm is also from California. They think the
same way as Bobby G. from around D.C.

Try not to get me started, okay? please...

None of them want you or I to think for ourselves.