Eugene

Default Keeperpro for Windows

Paul O. wrote:

Have any of you heard of, or are using this program for keeping info on
your tool collections or other collections? Saw it on ebay this morning
and downloaded a demo but haven't had a chance to fool with it much.

Wouldn't it be just as easy to keep it in a spreadsheet?
I have a spreadsheet with the make, model, serial number, date purchased,
hyperlink to the manual, and a link to the scanned receipt. I organize the
spreadsheets by location such as workbench or toolbox, for example one
sheet the plastic wheeled one that holds all my cordless stuff and their
batteries and chargers.