Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Are those old push button light switches legal for a new building?

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:31:20 PM UTC-4, wrote:
When I was a kid, my grandparents had those old push button light

switches all around their house. I used to drive my grandparents crazy

pushing them on and off, because my parents house did not have them, and

I thought they were really cool.

We had them in a house when I was about 8.

The landlord had a severe intention tremor. Parkinson's maybe? I was too young to be told.

It was quite disturbing to a young child to watch him try, and try, and try to turn a light on or off. He'd miss in all possible directions.