Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oops - clean charcoal off

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:46:37 AM UTC+1, Bob Minchin wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
On Wednesday 23 October 2013 08:57 wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Or more precisely, charporridge. Its welded firmly to the ceramic
container. What's the easiest way to clean it off?

Angle grinder

1 Soak with bio washing power/liquid
2 Make note to self to cook porridge in the microwave in future

Its currently getting a soak in bleach, after a small test showed it working well. I'll add some washing powder too. It was cooked in the microwave :/

I'll admit I'm tempted by the angle grinder option...

NT