Eugene

Default Delta Cordless tools any good?

jo4hn wrote:

Eugene wrote:
[snip] years of use. The Sears drill I bought my father a couple years
ago needed
a battery which is differnet than what is sold in the store today and
would have required us special ordering it at a cost greater than the
cost of the drill when new.

Try rebuilding the batteries. There's been positive feedback from
http://www.primecell.com/

mahalo,
jo4hn

I've rebuilt a couple battery packs myself, but at the time the makita packs
were around $30 and it was going to cost me $25 just for the cells so I
just kept hold of the old packs and bought new ones. Now that the Makita
packs are running close to $40 its getting more cost effective to rebuild
my old ones.