Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Household goods affordability

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/22/2013 11:18 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hmmm,
Eating out? We never go to a fast food joint to eat junk food.
Respectable eatery costs ~100.00 per person including tip at least.

$100 per person you consider a "normal" meal? Three times a week?
Sure, we do that once in a while, but not a couple of times a week just
beause we don't feel like cooking.

We have four good restaurants in town and can get away with $40 to $70
for the two of us for a damned good meal of high quality, not Applebees
fare.

Hey,
That's not our fault, in this city everything costs more. Explosive
growth and booming economy is the reason. We used to have live-in house
keeper who cooked as well for us. When kids grow up and went their own
no more of that. Just cleaning lady coming every two weeks.

Right now wife is away back home, Seoul Korea to stay with her aging god
mother for couple of weeks(maaybe last time together). I am pigging out
almost every day now which is not much fun alone.