Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Servicing your own gas boiler

In article ,
Rick Hughes wrote:
I now have it under annual maintenance by a gas Safe roistered
maintenance company (SWALEC)

Have you money to burn - or did you use the cheapest possible crap when
self installing?

Don't understand the question ?

I installed it, to a professional design, and it works fine.

I have maintenance contract as I travel extensively on business .. and I
want 24 x 7 call out .....to cover family.
Took it out as soon as warranty expired.

How did you have a warranty on a self installed system?

Same way I have house buildings & contents insurance - I built the house
.... still have insurance.

You have a maintenance contract on your house?

--
*I'm planning to be spontaneous tomorrow *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.