Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household goods affordability

On 10/21/13 2:59 AM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
nch of new toys and techniques they didn't have in the past.

We currently spend around 13% of GPD on medical care and the
projection is that it will rise to 25%. Do you really think that's
sustainable? A quarter of ALL our productivity will go to medical
care????? I know the below is hard to read but at the least it shows
how much GOVERMENT money is spent on various categories. So when you
look at the healthcare it presumably does NOT include private payments
to health care costs. Does it really seem right that the two biggest
expenses of the gvt are pensions and health care??? Is that the
purpose of GVT ????

No, it doesn't seem at all right to me.
I vote for what ever small government candidate I can.
I picture the Founding Fathers looking down on us and yelling "No, you
idiots, that's not what we meant".