Leon

Default Delta Cordless tools any good?

"Gary" wrote in message
ink.net...
Snip

The drill seems to work pretty well other than it was difficult to get it

to hold a round bit snuggly.

So uh what part of the drill that works would justify a chuck that does not
hold a normal bit very well.

First impression of the brad nailer is that is a POS. .

If it is not hooked up to a compressor, It probably is a POS.

With battery fully charged
and power turned up to the max, it consistently left the nail head
protruding above the surface about a sixteenth inch.

That is normal for an electric nailer.

Later, I saw that Sam's sells the drill and 2 batteries for $49. So did I
gget a good deal, or should I take it all back, while its still cherry.

Are you happy with it? If so, keep it. If you hare having second thoughts,
let your conscience be your guide.