Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Hughes[_5_] Rick Hughes[_5_] is offline

Default Servicing your own gas boiler

On 21/10/2013 15:41, John Rumm wrote:
On 21/10/2013 14:03, Terry Fields wrote:
Rick Hughes wrote:

On 20/10/2013 23:14, Graham. wrote:
On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:58:55 +0100, Rick Hughes
wrote:

On 20/10/2013 19:42, Jon Parker wrote:
Hello folks,

How much (if any) buggering about is one allowed to do to one's
own gas boiler?

None unless rated as competent ... which currently means GasSafe
registered

Only if you are being paid, or there are tennents renting the
property.

When I sold my house ..... I was asked to provide the certificate

When I was selling my house, I was asked if gas and electricity works
were certificated. I ticked the No box, and that was that. House
sold.

Yup same here.

I was asked to provide the certificates