Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_14_] Bill[_14_] is offline

Default Where do I go from here?

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:54:40 -0400, Bill wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:59:28 -0700, SteveB wrote:

And in the new Windows 8, how do I clear all the old messages? In the
old one, I went to tools-options-maintenence-delete. Can't seem to find
that path, or find the right buttons on this one. Help there
appreciated, too.

I used to use Thunderbird.... I think you need to right click on the
news account you created in Thunderbird (in the main window - not the
"accounts" menu), which should bring up a context menu. Then in this
menu, I think if you choose "subscribe" you'll find the option to get,
or refresh, that server's list of news groups.
Once you have the list - you should be able to subscribe to individual
groups.

hth,

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong header... you're using live mail...
can't help you there.
--
Email address is a Spam trap.