Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag's Shop[_2_] Snag's Shop[_2_] is offline

Default Where do I go from here?

SteveB wrote:
I got a new computer, and put aioe.org on it. It seems to be working
fine. I also downloaded eternal september. Now, all I have under
e.s. is a list of e-s config, e-s group, etc. I can't seem to find
how to get a list of newsgroups to download. I right click on the
news.ete.mber.org, but it doesn't give me a list of newsgroups like
aioe. What am I doing wrong? Where do I go, or what do I do to get
to the place where I download newsgroups?

And in the new Windows 8, how do I clear all the old messages? In the
old one, I went to tools-options-maintenence-delete. Can't seem to
find that path, or find the right buttons on this one. Help there
appreciated, too.

Steve

Download and install Mozilla Thunderbird . Beats windoze mail all the way
around . I refuse to use any OS newer than XP , as far as I'm concerned
they're all junk . This laptop I'm using out in the shop was originally a
Vista machine . When I got it I wiped it and installed XP Pro , only problem
I had was finding some drivers .
--
Snag
out in