Gary

Default Delta Cordless tools any good?

While at Lowes Saturday, on impulse I bought a set of 14.4v Delta cordless
power tool combo kits for $149 on clearance. The kit include drill/driver,
circ saw, sander, brad nailer, jig saw, flashlight, charger and 2 batteries.
I tried out the drill and nailer. The drill seems to work pretty well other
than it was difficult to get it to hold a round bit snuggly. First
impression of the brad nailer is that is a POS. With battery fully charged
and power turned up to the max, it consistently left the nail head
protruding above the surface about a sixteenth inch.

Later, I saw that Sam's sells the drill and 2 batteries for $49. So did I
gget a good deal, or should I take it all back, while its still cherry.

Gary