Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_14_] SteveB[_14_] is offline

Default Fuel pump

I scored 250 gallons of diesel for $.50 per gallon from a friend who was
getting out of the trucking business.

Fresh fuel straight out of the trucks. I didn't ask any questions, and
he didn't volunteer a lot of information. Anyhoo, I got five 55 gal
barrels sitting on pallets that I now need to pump into my Dodge as needed.

What kind of pump do I need? I probably would need it in the future for
special times, but don't want to spend a lot. Would one of the
push/pull kinds be okay? What kind of electrical would do it without
getting a cheapie and burning it up? Would an in-line filter be a good
idea?

What to look for? Caveats? Suggestions?

Steve