Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default ACA death panels

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:19:56 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

All I can say is that you're blind. The law specifically stated that
congress and their staffs had were to be in the same system that they
dictated to everyone else. Everyone else doesn't get their healthcare
paid.

And they are. They are in exact same system for getting their police.

Nope. You're blind. "getting their police"????

I am lousy speller.

Everyone doesn't get their healthcare paid, but many in regular
industries get a part of it paid.

Irrelevant. The law, as passed, doesn't allow it.

Find me where. I have talked to a couple of people who were in
Congress at the time. They disagree with you. They say the original law
ONLY states that Congress has to sign up through the exchanges. Put up
or shut up.

I always did when I was not working
for myself and the couple of times I have thought about getting a real
job recently, the employer would have paid for a part of the premiums.

Completely irrelevant.

Not at all. Congress is getting HC from the exchanges, actually this a
different burden since they had to go through the public exchanges and
couldn't set up their own private exchanges like other big employers.

This is exactly what the Congress wants to do.

But that is *NOT* what they did.

Pretty much. They are still required to get the actual insurance
through the exchanges. The recent hooha was whether they could pay for
part of the premium for their EMPLOYEES exactly like other big
employers.

You are talking two different things here. In fact, this is
essentially a punishment for those working in Congress.

Only the same "punishment" as they force on their subjects.

Not unless GM, or my local hospital is no longer able to pay for the
first penny of coverage. I don't see that happening.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe