Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ACA death panels

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:42:16 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 10/20/2013 8:15 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

That subsidy is *not* part of the law and is contrary to the law as
written. The administration is choosing the parts of the law they
want to comply with and the parts they don't. That is not a
democracy.

CY: So true. And the USA is not a democracy, either. it's a
Constitutional Republic.

I haven't been able to find anything that says it is contrary to the
law. The law says Congress has to go through the exchanges, but I don't
find anything that says they have to treat staff any different from any
other employee.

I seem to recall congress exempting themselves back when they saddled
business and industry with all sorts of employment laws. So nothing they
do will surprise me except them getting along. o_O

In this case, it didn't happen. The bill was rushed through so fast
this provision wasn't noticed and it was never changed.