Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ACA death panels

It's not so black and white(no pun) out there in the world of self
employment. When you have injuries that interfere with your ability to
make a living and impossible for you to get a job with reasonable pay
commensurate with your skill set, the world is not a kind place. The
rainbows and butterflies government propaganda leads people to believe
about the job prospects of the disabled is so much male bovine
droppings. Most of the people I know who are self employed are disabled
in some way or another and could never hold a job working for someone
else. Having a job as a construction site flag waver, parking lot
attendant or greeter at Walmart will not pay the bills. I just came off
hospice care because I wasn't dying fast enough so I'll be helping my
disabled roommate with a big network installation and move job during
the next month. It's hard to find young fit people who don't smoke dope
and actually want to learn something plus obtain skills by working for
those who have many years of experience. So we'll find some less than
brilliant kid to help us and live with the chronic physical and mental
pain. o_O

TDD

I wonder if it's been that way, forever. Maybe Adam and Eve complained
about "kids these days" and could get nothing accomplished.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org