Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Packard Bell DSC-400 camera.

Might get it here :

http://download.driverguide.com/driv...l/d195610.html

You might have to register to actually get it but IIRC it's free. The problem is if the thing is old your OS might be too new. Also, as with any download site watch what you click, alot of them are pushing these "download managers" which are uselessware and are just one more thing you don't need cluttering up your computer.

Did you try just hooking it up ? Newer versions of Windows might just have the drivers or generic ones that'll work well enough.

I have two older digital cameras that I never bother to plug in, I just use the memory cards. If yours has a memory card you should be able to use it that way if all else fails.