Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Buld an AK-47?

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:40:31 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 10/17/2013 9:13 AM, Snag wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:15:06 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in

news:9f656130-e81e- :

I'm talking about parts that have curvy/swoopy surfaces

Now, THOSE are real CAM/CNC terms! G

giggle

P.S: Why are we (inclusive) feeding this troll, anyway? sigh

I know, cheap shots are always fun and easy.

It's like poking a stick at the toothless old lion in the cage . Even if

he gets out he's impotent . I wasn't going to build a killfile on this comp

, since it's mainly for the wife I try to use the shop comp most of the

time but he's become enough of an annoyance to make me change my mind . One

of the nice things about OE is that when I bozobin somebody I can also

delete every single post he/she/it wrote .

Bye bye Jon-boi !

Do wife beaters creep you out too?

Alcoholics who inherit their families business and run it into the ground creep me out because they are usually liars who live in total denial of what they truly are. Sound familiar?