Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Buld an AK-47?to chide me for

On 10/16/2013 11:33 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:15:06 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:9f656130-e81e-
:

I'm talking about parts that have curvy/swoopy surfaces

Now, THOSE are real CAM/CNC terms! G

giggle

P.S: Why are we (inclusive) feeding this troll, anyway? sigh
I know, cheap shots are always fun and easy.

--
It takes as much energy to wish as to plan.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

You're the one that used to chide me for feeding the trolls! Just let
them do their circle-jerk thing in the corner by themselves. Why are
the trolls attracted to RMC? None of them have any knowledge, they must
have seen a picture of your pretty face!