Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony944[_3_] Tony944[_3_] is offline

Default Household goods affordability

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message m...
In article ,
"Tony944" wrote:

Example in 2004 I have retire just for me and my wife I was paying BC&BS type
J coverage $1900.00 per month, the very same coverage group insured was
paying $800.00 or less, perhaps some of you reading this will tell me that is
fair: I don't think so". What happens with people like me we want change even
on the end perhaps become losers? That is why some people don't care who
they are taking it from "They want the Change"!

What do you mean "covered group"?
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Ok my English is not that great.
I SAID BEFORE I WENT INTO RETIREMENT
I as individual was paying $1900.00 BC&BS of N.J. for medical coverage per month
while people that are insure through a group paying only $800.00 or less for the
same coverage is that fair????

Note: This does not have anything to do with Medicare or Medicgap