Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Household goods affordability

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 10/18/2013 7:32 PM, Tony944 wrote:

*Example in 2004 I have retire just for me and my wife I was paying
BC&BS type J coverage $1900.00 per month, the very same coverage group
insured was paying $800.00 or less, perhaps some of you reading this
will tell me that is fair: I donąt think so˛. What happens with people
like me we want change even on the end perhaps become losers? That is
why some people donąt care who they are taking it from łThey want the
Change˛!*

You can still find group coverage and even form your own group.
Was your price fair? Actuarialy, yes. Groups spread the cost when you
have members of different ages.

Ands we don't know what the covered group was. If retirees were getting
something from an employer, for instance, it is also possible tht the
$1900 cost was the same, but the employer was picking up the difference.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe