Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household goods affordability

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:06:27 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 10/18/2013 7:12 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

It's not just Negro Americans who are dumb enough to fall for it. I've
seen Wiggers,(White Trash) who believe everything is going to be given
to them as long as they support Democrats. I suppose the government
schools turned out a lot of people who want to be subjects rather than
citizens. Of course many of them never completed high school and if they
did, they're like a lot of people I know who are completely ignorant of
what is gong on with their government and don't give an airborne coitus
about anything but the next football game or NASCAR race. o_O

TDD

If only our politicians suited up like NASCAR drivers. We know
who sponsors the drivers. The drivers almost always mention their
sponsors right off the top at the end of a race.

Oh heck! I forgot about that one. I remember someone positing that the
congressmen should wear jackets with stickers from everyone who gave
them large sums of money especially PACs and corporations. ^_^

If you're interested, that information is already available. If
you're not, why would a sticker matter?