Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What type of wire and How to hang a heavy mirror?

On 10/18/2013 10:27 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/18/2013 10:59 AM, wrote:
My friend is an interior designer and deals with hanging a lot of the
time, she made a blogposts and I came across this and though it might
help you (or anyone looking for more info on hanging)

https://sorayainteriors.co.uk/conten...ve-wall-mirror

Hopefully this helps!

On Sunday, 1 October 2006 20:57:46 UTC+1, wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance for your help!
manu

Message from 2006? That's a record!

I've seen them show up from times earlier than that. Nothing on The
Internet ever goes away, it's forever. ^_^

TDD