Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Buld an AK-47?

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:36:33 PM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:
On Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:59:04 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:47:36 AM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:

I see you watched that program as well. I hated to see it go. Although, it did get a little dark toward the end.

It was time for it to end and the darkness is part of what made it great.

Jon:

Weeell I was more entertained by the cooking/dealing aspect... not offing people right and left. Although, that sweeping machine gun in the trunk of the car scene at the end was sheer genius IMO.

--

BottleBob

http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

I liked the contrast of Walter White's excellent teaching abilities to his need to use and control Pinkman like a puppet. It has lots of parallels in the machining business in my opinion... ding, ding, ding, ding....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :)

I liked how Heisenberg got the best of Lydia Rodarte-Quayle with her neurotic obsession with Stevia.

I loved the Gus Fring character and how he did business. How he straightens his tie after having one side of his face blown off was pure genius. For a moment you think Gus escaped death. Might be the best death scene I've ever seen.

I like how the writers **** with you and Walt goes from good to bad to good.

I wish Todd had died a much more violent death. That kiss ass mother****er deserved to die in a lot more pain. I ****ing hated that piece of **** asshole.

I like how Pinkman remembered how much joy he had making that wood box.

I liked everything about Mike Ehrmantraut.

I liked what happened to Walt's house in the finale and the scene where he says hello to his neighbor and she drops her groceries.

I liked the burned up teddy bear with one eye in the pool.... creepy.

I liked how Hank told Walter how for a smart guy he was such an idiot just before getting shot in the head.

I liked how Hank's wife stuck her nose in everyone's business and was a kleptomaniac in denial.

I like how Pinkman wasted the head chemist with a degree in the Mexico super lab. The head chemist reminded me of Cliff Huprich. :)

More, much more.

It will be interesting to see if Gilligan's next series, Better Call Saul, works. Gilligan is obviously a genius writer obsessed with quality writing.