Posted to alt.home.repair
Timsta Timsta is offline

Default Opened laptop battery to replace lithium ion cells (Lenovo X61 tablet PC) -- Where do I get replacement battery cells?

replying to JoeSchmoe, Timsta wrote:
nospamjoeschmoe wrote:

Have you ever opened up your laptop battery to replace the lithium ion
cells inside (if so, I could use the help as I'm stuck).
Here are the pictures of the operation on a Lenovo X61 tablet PC 8-cell
4500 amp-hour battery kidney-transplant operation.
The outside of the IBM Lenovo X61 tablet PC battery pack has the part
numbers:
- FRU 42T4507
- ASM 42T5209
And the batteries themselves, seem to have numbers on them of:
- cylinders BCM 3A6 72653
- rectangles C 3 171353
Any idea where to obtain these lithium ion replacement batteries?

Dear Joe I'd like Answers to the same Problem!

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...-x-510964-.htm