Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dan[_22_] Dan[_22_] is offline

Default Basic fuse question

On 10/17/2013 5:31 PM, mike wrote:
On 10/17/2013 4:55 PM, Dan wrote:
I need to replace a PSU fuse in an LCD monitor. The open fuse is
ceramic, 5 x 20 mm, and marked "T3.15AH250V", with no obvious spacing
between the various markings. I understand the speed rating (T) and the
voltage (250V), but I'm unclear on the amperage. Is it 3.15 amps, .15
amps, or 15 amps? Did some searching, but all I can find are pages
trying to sell fuses, not any giving how to read the ratings.

TIA

Dan

Google doesn't seem to have any trouble finding it.
First hit.
Assume you fixed what blew it.

No schmuck, the 1st hit is AMAZON selling the fuses. The next 99 on
that page are ALSO simply sellers.

Thanks so much for taking the time to be HELPFUL.