Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Buld an AK-47?

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:35:47 PM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:
On Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:20:10 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:40:39 AM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:

You should make the effort to understand what's changed.

Jon:

Not sure there is an overpowering NEED for me to understand what's changed. I'm RETIRED, after all. And unless there is another government shutdown/showdown that interferes with me getting my Social Security Check... I'll probably not be in the market to purchase a new CAD/CAM system just to run my CNC Sherline.

I'm going to lay it all out. Hopefully I'll do so in terms almost anyone can understand. I'm sure you will find some way to correct me, doubt me,

challenge me, etc. It's what you think you do best, Heisenberg. :)

Aww come on now. You're not going to fault me for just tryin' to help a buddy out, now are ya?

--

BottleBob

http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

If you wish to let the knowledge you acquired over many years become dated and your views become tainted by not making the effort to keep up that's your choice.