Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Bondo to fill in spots on concrete porch

Pavel314 wrote:
On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:16:04 PM UTC-4, Higgs Boson wrote:
I am (STILL!!) working on repainting my concrete porch (approx 10x10 + 2 steps).

Scraping off decades of paint is a bitch. Earlier layers oil-based;
later ones water-based (California banned oil-based). Uneven wearing.
Spots that look like beaches on a lake...various depths.

In past years I used SOMETHING ???? to fill in that did not wear well.

Paint store heard my sad story & said Bondo could be used to fill in low spots.

Bondo possible?

TIA

HB

I've used Top'n Bond many times over the years for concrete filling.

Paul

There's also Quikrete Concrete Resurfacer. I did my very badly pitted
garage floor with this product a couple of years ago. We don't park any
cars in the garage, so I'm not surprised that it's stood up very well to
foot traffic.

http://www.quikrete.com/productlines...resurfacer.asp