Posted to alt.home.repair
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Bondo to fill in spots on concrete porch

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:16:04 PM UTC-4, Higgs Boson wrote:
I am (STILL!!) working on repainting my concrete porch (approx 10x10 + 2 steps).

Scraping off decades of paint is a bitch. Earlier layers oil-based; later ones water-based (California banned oil-based). Uneven wearing. Spots that look like beaches on a lake...various depths.

In past years I used SOMETHING ???? to fill in that did not wear well.

Paint store heard my sad story & said Bondo could be used to fill in low spots.

Bondo possible?

TIA

HB

I've used Top'n Bond many times over the years for concrete filling.

Paul