Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Bondo to fill in spots on concrete porch

Higgs Boson wrote:
I am (STILL!!) working on repainting my concrete porch (approx 10x10 + 2 steps).
Scraping off decades of paint is a bitch. Earlier layers oil-based;
later ones water-based (California banned oil-based). Uneven wearing.
Spots that look like beaches on a lake...various depths.

In past years I used SOMETHING ???? to fill in that did not wear well.

Paint store heard my sad story & said Bondo could be used to fill in low spots.

Bondo possible?

TIA

HB

Use DuraGlas

http://www.amazon.com/USC-Duraglas-F.../dp/B003BW9XPW

Bondo makes a filler with fiberglass also, but I've never tried it.

Be prepared for some tough sanding.