Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Screw machines

On Monday, October 14, 2013 8:56:21 PM UTC-7, Ignoramus30725 wrote:
I am just curious. Are screw machines completely obsolete technology,

meaning that they cannot be used in a cost competitive modern

production process? Would that be a true or untrue statement?

Tomorrow, there is going to be an auction with about 80 of them for

sale. I want to make sure that I see them properly. In my eyes, they

are scrap metal material, not resellable.

If all you have is a hammer for a brain than everything looks like a nail.