Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+ Tim+ is offline

Default silver sand, plasterers' sand, children's sand, etc

Scott M wrote:
Tim+ wrote:

I think this rash of super-late responses is down to some college
setting students an assignment.

Since all of the respondants seem to these use gmail/googlemail accounts
I'm of the opinion that Google has "revamped" GoogleGroups and people are
finding it easier to post but without realising what it is they're posting to.

I don't think so. Notice how NONE of these messages are ever responded to
by the OP? I thought it was spammers at first when they posted URLs but
many are coming without web links now.

I reckon it's a box ticking exercise for a college course.

Tim