Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+ Tim+ is offline

Default silver sand, plasterers' sand, children's sand, etc

wrote:
I know this post is old however I wanted to get the correct answer. sand
is usually silica with some kind of metal oxide if its red could be iron
oxide and silica. silver sand is simply silica with very very very
little metal oxide. it does not refer to its color nor does it refer to
the grit. I do park with tree which involves burning wood and silver sand
is used there. I hope that helps at least it's already answer thanks

I'm sorry but you've failed your assignment. You've failed to quote any of
the original message and new sentences should start with a capital letter.
As for "I do park with tree", what does this mean?

Please try harder.

Tim