Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household goods affordability

In article ,
wrote:

OTOH, we go out for, usually, three meals a week, have zero carryover
on our cards, a 3600sq.ft. house (and a 2600sq.ft. that we're in the
process of selling) and two new vehicles. Go figure.

Kids? We elected not to have kids, which was a huge savings.

The women in my family have always worked. My grandmother worked
retail, my mother was an office manager, and I am a computer programmer.
I'd hate it if I couldn't pull my weight financially.

We go out together, usually, once a week, but each of us lunches out
separately a few more times. A 1200 sq ft house and two older vehicles.
Definitely not Keeping Up With the Joneses.

Cindy Hamilton