Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Household goods affordability

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:00:11 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:51:59 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/14/2013 1:33 PM,
wrote:

When I was a kid, eating out was maybe a once or twice a year thing and
there was no such thing as "fast food". Now, restaurants of all kinds have
proliferated and people eat out frequently; they patronize fast food places
even more frequently.

That shows just how much more money people have, after the basics.

Or, the lack of education and parents in the home.
No one knows how to cook, these days.

How hard is it to throw a pizza into the microwave?

My wife and I have a mandatory understanding. I'm a better cook!