Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Household health care affordability

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:29:24 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/14/2013 8:50 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

The healthcare web site will be a bastion of centralized information
for hackers - just wait.

Yes, I concur. That's pretty much how I see the mater.
\

I get a couple of newsletters on health information mgt and they have
been saying that for ages. The computer program for the exchanges has
been raked over the coals for security problems by both the CBO and
HHS's Inspector General.

Should we overload the machine with bogus information,
and spam the system?

Already thought of. Like signing up (voters) from the Dallas Cowboys.

The bad or good news; depending one your point of view, when you go to
federal prison you "get to keep your doctor"