Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household goods affordability

On 10/14/2013 12:21 PM, Oren wrote:
I'd opine that it's evenly distributed across the population and that
most politicians in both parties are pandering to an ignorant and
decadent populace.

Is one party "worse" than the other? I doubt it as both are mostly
representing special interests in order to get the money they need for
television commercials at election time.

Because they have this mind set that they were elected to "govern";
instead of being sent to congress to "represent" the people.

So named "our Nation's Leaders" instead of elected reps.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org