Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Crosland Peter Crosland is offline

Default OT - saw my first solar farm

On 12/10/2013 02:57, Arfa Daily wrote:

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
On 11/10/2013 20:31, Richard wrote:
"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
o.uk...

On 11/10/2013 14:31, Richard wrote:
"Peter Crosland" wrote in message

On 11/10/2013 09:53, Lee wrote:
On 11/10/2013 09:50, Peter Crosland wrote:

The actual planning application is here.

Oh dear, look this is Usenet, you are not supposed to provide
verifiable
facts in an argument!

Nothing like a few facts to confuse the issue!

Nothing like trimming posts to f*** up context.
FYI, my contribution to this thread was the sarcastic:
Obviously more profitable milking the population...
/q

I accept your apology in advance to save you trimming and screwing up
context again.

You really should not lead with your chin. Your poor command of
English is only exceeded by your inability construct a logical
argument to support your point of view. A classic case of not doing
some trivially easy research to see if your argument had any merit.

Sorry. I didn't realise that you were a humourless [insert preferred
label].

Nothing to do with humour when all you can come up with is offensive
language. Resorting to insults just proves the point that you have no
rationl argument.

--
Peter Crosland

Well I thought it was funny. Perhaps you didn't get the subtlety of his
humour ... ?

You mean as subtle as being hit round the ear with a brick?

--
Peter Crosland