Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - saw my first solar farm

On 11/10/13 09:50, Peter Crosland wrote:
On 11/10/2013 08:48, Richard wrote:
"David.WE.Roberts" wrote in message

An enormous array of solar panels in a field.

Around 52.352486,1.473284 although Google Maps still shows just a field.

I was a little surprised as it is in pretty good farm land and I thought
they weren't supposed to use that.

Still, money talks.

Simply untrue. Unless you are suggesting that the local planning
authority has taken a bribe.

Are you that naive?

Of course theytake the (equivalent) of bribes.

And openly admit it.

" we could oppose tescos development, but they would take it to appeal,
get a load pof laweyers in, cost te local taxpayer a firtune, and
porobab;y win, because we cant afford the lawyers theyand experts they
can. Omn the orther hand, they have promised to ugraded teh road to
that area so that saves us money"

"the word has come down from CPHQ that we have to let the windmills get
built, so the whip is out: you will pass this ill advised application
nod sagely at the outrageous and false claims made for its
justification, if you want to have any hope of staying in the
consrevative party, and theres a nice little sinecure as chairman of the
local renewable energy committee for you if you do."

Hell Tim yeo even admitted it.

In any case it is not particularly good
farm land being classified as grade 3 and the complete installation has
to be removed after 25 years and the site restored to the original state.

manambly at taxpayer expense since the company hwo built it will long
have vansihed by then.

The actual planning application is here.

http://www.waveney.gov.uk/egov_downl...1_today.pdf€Ž

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.