Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default global warming threat cancelled

On 11/10/13 01:58, Fredxx wrote:
On 11/10/13 00:30, Fredxx wrote:
On 10/10/13 21:02, Fredxx wrote:
On 10/10/2013 19:55, dennis@home wrote:
On 10/10/2013 17:20, Fredxx wrote:

Do you really believe that? At least they understand conduction,
convection and radiation, and can apply those simple laws of
physic to
their models.

How do yu know?
they haven't published their models or what data they have

selected.
Unless you are one of the "scientists" you don't know what they

have
done.

Most reputable models are explained in peer reviewed journals.

Models
are often reproduced and compared. If they were truly published

would
you be any the wiser?

yes.

To someone who can't tell the difference between conduction and
convection? I very much doubt it.

I explicitly made te difference plain.

By saying convection was assisted conduction? You made the difference
as explicit as mud.

You are lyng and straw manning. I gess that shows how green you are.

You haven't read my posts or have any idea of my interests and
credentials. Why is anyone who pokes holes in your arguments called
"green"?

you havent poked holes, thats why.

--
Ineptocracy