Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default power feeds

Has anyone come across an article that compares and contrasts various
power feeds across various applications? Of particular interest is the
use of power feeds on shapers (3 HP), table saws (3 HP), and also for
use on large bandsaws (e.g., 36" 5 HP) for resawing. I didn't find
anything like this on the FWW or PWW sites though Lonnie Bird's book on
shapers discusses power feed use but in generic terms...

Thanks,

John

Yes when I used to get mags I had read one. Can't remember which it was.
Made me want one due to the ability to dial one in for the perfect feed,
no burn on cherry ..

wish I could tell you which mag it was.

--
Jeff