tony sayer

Default Property Ladder hurrah!

In article , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:51:53 +0000, John wrote:

In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

She's a complete cow. Arrogant little tart. Another Anne Robinson clone.

No No No No, NatPhil! Noohhh! She has wonderful knockers.

And a delightful arse.

Robinson is simply [as above], with no redeeming features whatsoever.

Robinson is an annoying squeaky-voiced harridan.

Poor old Tony wotisname eh?..

Not only do we now have 'its frightfully clever to be stupid' (celebrity
XXXXX) we now have its frightfully clever to pretend to be clever and
put people down.

I preferred the old BBC, format where it was frightfully clever to be
clever, and not put people down at all.

Absolutely with you on that one, old chap.

Totally agree.

--
Tony Sayer