William

Default How to charge for your work

I got a prospective client who would like their maple lobby desk refinished.
I'm not really sure what to charge.

The job involves refinishing the top surfaces of a maple lobby desk
that has been worn from use. Approximately 30 sq feet of flat surface.
Additionally the front entrance side is another 20 square feet of maple
veneer. The customer wants this re-stained to match the existing finish
and a satin protective finish. As a final touch the customer would like to
have a brass kick plate installed at the base.
this would probably be 3/16x4x12feet long.
Any pricing guidelines I should follow? any help on what price range I
should charge?