Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] KickingaLyingAss@test.com is offline

Default Who?

On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 19:36:37 -0700, wrote:

On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 18:36:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 17:18:41 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

snipped irrelevant evasion

Everybody knows you live a deadbeat barter and cash lifestyle in order
to stymie your creditors. And everybody knows that whatever you have,
you ought to be selling it and using the meager funds to pay your
bills. And everybody knows that you should get a job instead of
wasting your life telling sensational lies.

(VBG

Still waiting...and waiting...and waiting......

Yes, still waiting for some scans of the receipts for all those
payments you claim to be making on your decades of bad debt. What's
the problem? If you can post pictures of sailboats, then I don't see
why you can't post pictures of payments. Don't worry Gunner, nobody
reading will be able to guess why you do one but not the other.

Oh,.. you **** eater in a welfare squat

I thought that the reason you haven't made good on your promise to
have me killed by the end of 2012 was because your crack team of
cyberwieners was still working on discovering my address "from the
headers." Yet now you claim to know the address, but are keeping it a
secret. LOL

...I posted some photos of the
new(to me) sailboat.

Why are you ****ing with junk sailboats instead of paying your bills?
This http://tinyurl.com/kd58ovj does not go with this
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H,
you lying deadbeat. Thurston Howell III of Taft, sailing on Usenet
Lake. At 42 knots! Hilarious.