Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal spark Plug

On 10/9/2013 4:54 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
Yep. And the carb probably needs to be broke down and cleaned. Most of
those have a pretty simple carb fortunately. I've got a little 2600
watt Yamaha, and that's all I have ever had to do to it. Change oil,
clean carb, replace air filter. (I buy sheets of filter foam) Ok, once
when I let a buddy borrow it I had to replace the 20 amp GFI receptacle
on it.

It's very possible it's got some crud. The unit
has probably twenty hours or so of run time.
Can't remember when I bought it, but I did use
it in 2007, think it was, when Lenny had the
March 01 power cut. Other than test runs, I've
not used it on my own behalf. Not had power cut
worth note since 2003, and I like it that way.

I've read some thing that came through my in box,
there is a power cut drill on Nov 13, 14, 15 and
that might turn into the real deal. So, I'm doing
what I can to prepare. I'd rather prepare and be
disappointed than, well, other way.

The week leading up, I figure to fill my gas can,
wash laundry, wash my coats, blankets, etc. I have
some candles for light, and building some solid
metal pans so that candle light doesn't turn into
house on fire.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus