Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal spark Plug

On 10/9/2013 8:37 AM, Joe "Dufu" wrote:

Full tank in storage always. Heavy dose of SeaFoam, Napa part SF16.
Prior to storage, either use the little drain button thingy to empty
the carb bowl *after* shutting off the supply or simply run the engine
to stall.

You should be able to go a full year without a problem.

Works in my genrator, lawnmower, tractors, power washer, snowblower,
motorcycles (even the six carb one!), etc.

With a two stroke, I'm told it's not wise to run the
carb bowl dry. The last moments when the engine is
going around, (but no gas mix coming in) there is no
oil mix to lube the innerds.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus