Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal rim vehicle tires

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 09:50:42 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/7/2013 9:37 PM, wrote:
Well, that pretty much makes my case. You really
should not comment on things when you weren't there,
and don't know what happened.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I know what DIDN'T happen

Must be nice to know things, with no source of
information. You do palm reading and ouiji, also?

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

No, but I've been a mechanic for 45 years, including several years
teaching the trade, and 10 years as a service manager. One heck of a
lot more experience and knowlege about automotive things than you
have. Three years of competetive driving as well - which beats the
heck out of whatever you are driving - and my car only had a grand
total of 12 lug-nuts.