Posted to rec.woodworking
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Chain Saw On A Stick

In article om, sails.man1
@verizon.net says...
Today is the day when they prune the olive trees outside my window.

The trees are 20'-25' tall and in year's past, that meant climbing
into the trees to prune them.

This year a new toy for the tree trimmers.

A baby chain saw with maybe 12"-15" cutting length attached to an
aluminum tube maybe 12'-15' ft long which is next connected to the gas
engine and the controls.

All most all the pruning is done from the ground.

The rest requires a ladder leaned into the tree.

Yep, things are pretty much up to date in Kansas City to paraphrase
the old song.

Sigh...

And now to download the lyrics so I can finish the bloody song and get it out
of my brain.