Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] KickingaLyingAss@test.com is offline

Default Who?

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 11:19:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 07:03:25 -0700, wrote:

How many people do I owe? Lets see the list.

I don't have a full list of your hundreds of thousands in debts. But
your county lien list is on the net for anyone to see.

http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3

That makes it damned clear that your habit for the last 30 years is to
fail to pay your bills large and small.

So then you are saying I only owe (1) debt of approximately $8k?

No, that's just you lying again. You owe hundreds of thousands in
addition to the liens on that list. And the liens are for more than
taxes, and we can't tell how much some of them are.

Is that your admission?

You did add up the back taxes..right?

VBG

And you should also in fairness indicate how much of that has been
paid off in the past 24 months

If you expect anyone to believe that you're paying off debts, but your
county isn't posting the payoffs, then you should post some receipts.
The fact that you don't is no surprise whatsoever.

(Grin)

Anything else you care to try? That's not working very well.

Why do you pretend to be anything but a lying deadbeat?